We can have both, beautiful clothing and a better environment.
Staying true to our brands ethics and values, Saltysea takes a minimalistic approach to the colours and styles in every collection keeping our products in balance with the world and produced with the best intentions.
Here you will see the steps we take to achieve our sustainable, timeless and top quality productions.
- Environmentally friendly
- Gentle on your skin because there is no chemical retentions
- Good soil is maintained throughout it's crop rotation
- No insecticides or fungicides are used
- Organic cotton is a chemical free production process
- Safe and comfortable wearing
- Linen is known as one of the world’s strongest natural fibres
- With it's durability Linen is long lasting and can be worn over and over again
- Easy to care for and hypoallergenic
- Linen is very breathable and allows air to move around freely
- Made from flax, flax plant cultivation is far more sustainable than many other fabrics, it's very resilient and can grow in poor soil with little water
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- A safe choice if you have allergies or various skin conditions
- Light weight, breathable, moisture-wicking and very comfortable
- Suitable to wear during any season, summer, winter, spring, fall
- Recycled nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world is transformed into ECONYL®
- Cleans up the sea's and saves thousands of sea life every year
- For every ton of raw material recycled, 7 barrels of crude oil are saved and 5.7 tonnes of CO2 emissions are avoided
- Reduces global warming impact of nylon by up to 80%
- ECONYL® can be recycled, recreated and remoulded again and again
Recycled Vita Power
- Made of ECONYL®
- Boasts excellent recovery power
- Always the perfect muscular compression aimed at decreasing the production of lactic acid, thus boosting a faster recovery of energy.
With a powerful commitment to making the world a better place, our manufacturers care about the environment and it's people.
- Certified ethical production
- Providing the best workplace possible for their staff, daycare for staff children, special training and continuous education
- With healthcare available, paid a good living wage with holidays and paid time off
All Saltysea products are made with pride and care
- Our manufacturers are transparent about their suppliers and we receive certifications for each company we work with
- Restoring the balance for women led business, women make up the majority of the leadership rolls in our manufacturers company
- An inclusive workplace with zero discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation
- A family owned and operated business who honours tradition, loyalty, relationships and has an incredible sense of integration within their community
What you choose to wear makes a big impact on the planet.